At Vivaro, we value and understand our consumers. Our consumers are Hispanics living in the United States and abroad. They are young, upwardly mobile, passionate, more loyal than the average consumer and determined to achieve ambitious goals for themselves and their families.
- By conservative estimates, there are more than 45.5 million Hispanics living in the Unites States accounting for 15% of the total population - Hispanics are expected to grow to more than 30% by 2050.
- 63% of Hispanics in the United States are of Mexican origin.
- On average, 50% of Hispanics in the United States have family still living in Latin America.
- United States’ Hispanic purchasing power surged to nearly $870 billion in 2008 and is projected to reach as much as $1.3 trillion by 2015.
- 31% of Hispanic households consist of five or more people with an average age of 27.4 years old vs. 36.4 of the general United States population.
- There are at least 2.2 million Hispanic owned businesses operating in the United States generating close to $388.7 billion dollars in revenue.
- Remittance flows to Latin America totaled $69.2 billion in 2008, $25 billion to Mexico alone.
Sources: Pew Hispanic Center, 2008 HispanTelligence, 2008 Inter-American Development Bank, 2008